A question about a recipe: Rainbow Gazpacho

06160aa3 99ea 4c7c a178 fdf41dcdf10f  heirloom tom0001

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Rainbow Gazpacho" from Lizthechef. It says:

"Using a food processor, chop first the tomatoes, then the peppers, next the cucumber and finally the onion. Combine all the chopped vegetables in a large, non-reactive bowl."

Most gazpacho recipes call for blending the vegetables. Am I to understand that this recipe is meant to be "chunky" gazpacho?

asked by alexinmadison over 7 years ago

Lizthechef

Yes, as you can see from my photo. I prefer chunky versus pureed.

alexinmadison

Thanks Lizthechef! I didn't see this photo earlier, I apologize. It looks fantastic and the chunky appeals to me more than pureed. Seems more robust - like a whole meal. :)