If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Meyer Lemon Pudding To-Go
- Bay-Scented Vanilla Pudding
- Spiced Chocolate Pots de Creme with Candied Bacon and Maple Cream
- Chocolate Pudding for Grownups
- Caramel Banana Pudding
- Tapioca Affogato
- Kick Butt-erscotch Pudding
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Chocolate Stout Pudding
- Rustic Key Lime Pudding, With A Little Help From Meyer
- Chocolate Pudding With A Secret
- Malted Pudding with Toffee
- Pixie Pudding
- Luxurious Panna Cotta
- Spanish Cream
- Passion Fruit Creaminess
- Classic But Exotic Vanilla Pudding
- Snickers Jar Budino
- Salted Caramel Custard
- Tapioca Pudding
- Southern Nanna Puddin
- Pudding That Tastes Like Mom's Cheesecake
- Orange and Moscato Pudding
- Lady Grey's Panna Cotta
- Candied Ginger Pudding
- Fiore di Sicilia Tapioca Pudding
- Pistachio and White Chocolate Pudding with Blood Orange
- Butterscotch Budino
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.