If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Carrot Almond Cake
- Pickled Peppers and Carrots
- Carrot Gnocchi with Butter and Sage Sauce
- Heirloom Carrot Salad w Dates, Almonds & Herbs
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Spiced Carrot Fennel Tangle
- Eating Rabbit Food: Carrot and Rutabaga Mash
- Candied Ginger-Lime Carrots
- Little Carrot & Coconut Wonders
- Turnip and Carrot Resolution Soup
- Chilled Carrot Almond Dessert Soup with Almond Raisin Pesto
- Company Carrots
- Lemony Roast Carrot Compote
- Bloody Carrot "Bacon"
- Not Your Toddler's Carrot Croquette
- Carrot Cake Ice Cream
- Bali in a Bowl
- "I'll Do It, But I'll Probably Hate Myself in the Morning" Carrot Cocktail
- Southeast Asian Carrot Salad with Mint and Roasted Peanuts
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Grilled Tarragon Carrots
- Kimpira (Stir-Fried Carrot & Burdock Root)
- Shredded Carrot and Parsnip Curry Soup
- Carrot and Shrimp Kakiage (Mixed Tempura)
- Tahini-Parsley Warm Carrot Salad
- Carrot Halwa Blondie Bars
- Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.