Busy weekend? Here's what you may have missed on the site this weekend.
- Yes, Sarah told us: A coffee cake can be great without crumbs.
- And we came up with a list of the truly essential tools you need to cook almost anything.
- We debated: Are rainbow bagels—yes, rainbow—taking over the world?
- And then we wrestled with whether or not real Christmas trees, in all their sticky, needle-dropping glory, are worth it.
- Leslie shared her grandmother's recipe for, that's right, potato chip cookies.
- The smell of fried food lingering in your kitchen? Here's how to get it out.
- Alice Medrich gave us some guidelines on how far ahead to make our Christmas cookies.
- For those who were wondering, the editors put together a list of their favorite things from the Food52 Market that they totally wouldn't mind getting in the event of a holiday gift swap. Hint-hint, wink-wink, nudge-nudge.
- We figured out how to make perfectly sized cookies every time.
- Rebecca Firkser gave us a great reason to bring back toast for lunch.
- We announced the Community Picks for the 2016 Piglet!
- Your table will never look better than it will this holiday season, and you have Brette Warshaw to thank.
- You asked and we showed you how to make the cookies from the #f52CookieTruck.
- Kristine Vejar gave us a beautiful, natural way to dye fabric.
- We needed some gift-wrapping inspiration—and looked to our makers.
- We discovered what to with that leftover bit of wine. Happy brunching!
- We told you how we can make your dream gift a reality this holiday season.
- The #f52Market was not built in a day... It was built in three. Here's how!