If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Whether you’re still trying to unbury yourself from two feet of snow or are just trying to come to terms with the umpteenth grey day in a row, citrus fruits are here for you. The dreariness outside is abated—at least a little bit—by their bright pops of color and vibrant flavors.
We’ll be eating our fair share of oranges, limes, and these 5 other types of citrus, too, until the first signs of spring:
1) Pomelos: Can a batch of marmalade to enjoy for months to come.
Weck Tulip Jars (Set of 6)From $28
2) Lemons: Warm up with a bowlful of lemony broccoli soup.
3) Buddha's Hand: Zest these and sprinkle with reckless abandon.
4) Oroblancos: Juice them, and enjoy straight up or in a cocktail.
5) Finger Limes: Use the pulp in a vinaigrette for a burst of flavor with every bite.
Tell us: What are your favorite ways to use citrus fruits?