Busy weekend? Here's what you may have missed on our site.
- We encouraged you to help one of our community members teach someone how to cook.
- And then we taught you all about Pancake Day.
- Our contributor Alice Medrich shared a brilliant recipe for vanilla cake that only requires one bowl (hooray!!).
- And we reminded you that giving Valentines is not reserved for children.
- Our contributor Molly Yeh told us a true Valentine story.
- Our resident New Orleans transplant, Kaitlin, gave us an inside look at Mardi Gras.
- We wondered if a steakhouse-worthy, not-steak meal was possible—it is.
- And in your ability to constantly surprise us (thank you, by the way!!), you guys schooled us on pot brownies.
Sam went to Japan and all we got was weird flavored Kit Kats (and it rocked).
- The latest episode of Burnt Toast had us questioning kale with Michael Ruhlman.
- We met some faces of the food world you need to know.
- And food processor carrot cake—it’s a thing. And it’s actually perfect.
Something exciting is coming to your pocket, or purse, or wherever you stow your phone—and we need YOUR help testing it!
- In further big news—if you've ever run out of coffee filters, you may know that the first thing you tend to do is panic. Well, don't.
- Ever wanted to eat like a president? Here's how.
- And just a reminder as you head into the most romantic weekend of the year: All you knead is love.
See what other Food52 readers are saying.