If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Busy weekend? Here's what you may have missed on our site.
- Kenzi told us why she ate beer and eggs for breakfast. (Hint: Ansel Adams told her to.)
- And we introduced you to the couple behind a food blog we really love.
- Siblings: partners in crime, partners in business. We met a few of them.
- We gave you a recipe for lemon rosemary muffins that’s all sorts of good thanks to olive oil and creme fraîche.
- Guys! It was the start of Italy Week!!! And to kick things off, we told you how you can adopt your own olive tree and buy into a farm's olive-growing and oil-production processes before the harvest, CSA-style.
- Sara Jenkins, our Chef in Residence, told us how to make the Roman pasta that stumps even the most seasoned chefs.
- We told you how a well-loved tomato sauce can make you a week of great meals.
- And showed you how to use up the rest of your olives (seriously, olive them).
- Jessica Comingore told us about the Memphis Group, the Italian designers responsible for the whimsical interiors you’ve been seeing everywhere.
- We reminded you of the best way to reheat pizza at home.
- Meanwhile, our software engineer, Micki, offered her take on Ken Forkish’s The Elements of Pizza.
- And our partnerships editor, Samantha, shared a few memories of a Florence wine bar that made her feel right at home in Italy.
- Our lives got a whole lot better when Zoe Paknad told us how to make a pizza dough you really can’t mess up.
- We also learned that with a little practice, even carbonara is possible without a recipe.
- Leslie Stephens told us about a traditional Venetian cookie that she grew to love thousands of miles away from the ancient Italian city, in Guatemala.
- And we all tried our hands at swirling wine—because it turns out there’s more to it than looking cool (or pretentious).
- Zoe improved our pizza lives again when she told us how to make pizza the Roberta’s way.
- Caroline Lange told us about the two-ingredient Italian dessert we should have been making all this time.
- And fiveandspice helped us decode the world of bubbly wines, from Champagne to prosecco to cava.
- Oh yeah, and there was a great new episode of Burnt Toast all about drinking and cooking in Italy!
- Mario Batali shared his guide to Italian cured meats.
- Meanwhile, Electrolux helped us show you that preparing artichokes every which way this spring is possible.
- And Katie Parla, author of Tasting Rome told us how craft beer reignited a culture of innovation in Italy.
- And the Food52 team shared their favorite Italian moments with all of you.