If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Thanksgiving might feel like ages ago (do you even remember what you made for dessert?), but we haven't forgotten this one-pot, one-blender, one-hour meal. Maybe because we've made it every night since?
Watch the video for how to make it, then check out the recipe below.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemongrass, minced
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon minced or grated fresh ginger, divided
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 10 or so curry leaves, divided (optional but worthwhile)
- 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 cup uncooked farro
- 5 cups water
- 4 teaspoons fine grain sea salt, divided
- One 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 small serrano or other hot chile, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cilantro (stems are fine), plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion tops, bottoms reserved for serving
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- 1 or 2 small delicata squash, cut lengthwise then cut into 1/2- to 1/4-inch half-moons
What's the one dish you've made the most this winter? Tell us in the comments below!