🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Butterflied Chicken with Cardamom and Yogurt

29aa0ddf ebaa 4ea5 ac1d cad6ab6312e8  2017 0629 roasted butterflied chicken with cardamom and yogurt rocky luten 016

I have a question about the ingredient "seeds from 6 cardamom pods" on the recipe "Roasted Butterflied Chicken with Cardamom and Yogurt" from TasteFood. The recipe calls for seeds from 6 pods of cardamom but I have only ground cardamom and don't want to buy whole. What is the equivalent ground for the seeds?

asked by deb4races over 5 years ago

Thanks! I think I'll make this over the weekend. I appreciate your speedy response