🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes with Whipped Cream (vegan)

227ad1ed 59e1 4e1a 9047 02743037eb00  mexicanhotchocolate

I have a question about the recipe "Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes with Whipped Cream (vegan)" from ChefShanaRachel. Looks scrumptious! How stable is the frosting? Do the cupcakes need to be refrigerated or eaten right after being frosted? Thanks.

asked by LaGirl over 5 years ago

84e1393f 0d16 4291 80cf 2c42b5acf188  noz photo

I think you could leave these cupcakes out for several hours, but for long-term storage I would keep them in the refrigerator. There are no raw eggs in the frosting that would spoil, but the frosting could potentially melt a bit.