🔕 🔔

Dinner tonight: turkey, apple and Brie or cheddar?

I'm combining them in a whole wheat quesadilla.

asked by KatyM about 5 years ago

Wholefoods user icon

Are you asking which cheese to use? Either would be tasty; I think I'd prefer the Brie, personally.

8a2c197a eaf6 414d 8be8 e1212df9ad42  nasturtiums

Brie brie brie!!!

I'd go with the cheddar. Brie would be tasty, but the fuller flavor of the Cheddar goes SO well with apples, and would also taste great with the turkey. Are you using dark meat or light?

Edfe409e 4744 406a 98e8 9c239638ad31  img 1965

My favorite crepe place in college used to make an apple and brie crepe that was my all-time favorite. I LOVE the combination!

I'd go with cheddar too, not just because it's so agreeable with apples but also the whole wheat wrap. Something sturdy to stand up to the nuttiness.

609271d6 306e 4b3e 8479 9d404fb84e73  moi 1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I would go with brie, especially if the apple is crisp.