Dinner tonight: turkey, apple and Brie or cheddar?

I'm combining them in a whole wheat quesadilla.

asked by KatyM about 6 years ago

a Whole Foods Market Customer

Are you asking which cheese to use? Either would be tasty; I think I'd prefer the Brie, personally.

minibakersupreme

Brie brie brie!!!

I'd go with the cheddar. Brie would be tasty, but the fuller flavor of the Cheddar goes SO well with apples, and would also taste great with the turkey. Are you using dark meat or light?

LucyS

My favorite crepe place in college used to make an apple and brie crepe that was my all-time favorite. I LOVE the combination!

I'd go with cheddar too, not just because it's so agreeable with apples but also the whole wheat wrap. Something sturdy to stand up to the nuttiness.

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I would go with brie, especially if the apple is crisp.