🔕 🔔

I used all purpose instead of self rising flour and my cobbler is done. Will it taste terrible?

I made the "Cuppa Cuppa Sticka" Peach and Blueberry Cobbler with all purpose flour instead of self-rising. Baked for an hour. Is is still salvageable?

asked by Suzy Allen over 1 year ago

A1685fc9 0dd8 4c9f 8438 2b9d934ea2e1  img 4982

Don't worry -- the texture might be a little bit dense, but it should taste just as delicious!

71c82889 17bf 4dde 8b85 151f7f4277ec  stringio

Good enough to bring to a BBQ at my boss' house?

PHIL

PHIL is a trusted home cook.

I agree with Susan, it is supposed to be cakey. I would taste a piece of the "cake" part to see if it is to hard. Good Luck

2487144e c60d 4bdc b4cc 4af767a9ad96  img 6405

Without baking powder, it's going to be like a rock IMO. I agree with SusanW, use the filling and make it into something else, I'd say a crisp would be very easy.