I used all purpose instead of self rising flour and my cobbler is done. Will it taste terrible?

I made the "Cuppa Cuppa Sticka" Peach and Blueberry Cobbler with all purpose flour instead of self-rising. Baked for an hour. Is is still salvageable?

asked by Suzy Allen over 2 years ago

Zainab Khan

Don't worry -- the texture might be a little bit dense, but it should taste just as delicious!

Suzy Allen

Good enough to bring to a BBQ at my boss' house?

PHIL
PHIL

PHIL is a trusted home cook.

I agree with Susan, it is supposed to be cakey. I would taste a piece of the "cake" part to see if it is to hard. Good Luck

Without baking powder, it's going to be like a rock IMO. I agree with SusanW, use the filling and make it into something else, I'd say a crisp would be very easy.