🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Miso and Agave Glazed Salmon

47693974 9ed6 40d2 95b1 062bf1c47a8c  051611f 023

I have a question about the ingredient "skinless, boneless salmon fillets" on the recipe "Miso and Agave Glazed Salmon" from Sonali. Sonali, this is getting put together for a wonderful Sunday night supper (and some superb lunch fixings). How much salmon, grams or ounces, do you buy for four? I bought a 3/4 lb piece and am going to stick with the proportions given; just curious for the future as this will get cooked again.

Thank you so very much!

asked by marynn about 6 years ago

I'd suggest 6 oz per person, but make a few extra fillets. You never want people to feel like there is not enough if they'd like a bit more.