Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this weekend.
- We dished on our most recent test kitchen faves.
- Taylor rounded up some of the Food52 community's top Thanksgiving sides.
- Thoughts of Thanksgiving weighing you down? Marian Bull found some salads that can help lighten things up!
- We spoke in defense of bread... and sweet potatoes.
- And then we did it again... but just the bread part.
- And again... but in stuffing-form.
More from last week:
- Capers: we found out what to do with all of them.
- Kendra Vaculin showed us that there's no reason to fear olives.
- We gave you 14 reasons the celebrate an extra hour of daylight in the morning.
- Sarah Jampel worked on some home improvement.
- We unveiled this season's Food52 Holiday Gift Guide!
- Not all booze is created equal... or vegan! But these drinks are!
- Emiko let us in on the Amalfi Coast's best kept secret. Spoiler alert: it's cake.
- Ali let us in on a little secret: 2015 is the year of the vegducken.
- We learned the secret to Ovenly's excellent (vegan!) chocolate chip cookies.
- Rachel Khoo let us know that a small kitchen is no excuse. Big things can come from small cooking quarters.
- FOWO (Fear Of Working an Oven)? Fear no more! Jeff Potter had some tips to get your oven game on this season.
- The editors had a sweet potato casserole throwdown.
- Thanksgiving came early to Food52!
- We tried algae oil.
- Together, bagels and eggs have never looked (or tasted) so good.
- We came up with six Thanksgiving menus to cover any situation.