If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this weekend.
- We dished on our most recent test kitchen faves.
- Taylor rounded up some of the Food52 community's top Thanksgiving sides.
- Thoughts of Thanksgiving weighing you down? Marian Bull found some salads that can help lighten things up!
- We spoke in defense of bread... and sweet potatoes.
- And then we did it again... but just the bread part.
- And again... but in stuffing-form.
More from last week:
- Capers: we found out what to do with all of them.
- Kendra Vaculin showed us that there's no reason to fear olives.
- We gave you 14 reasons the celebrate an extra hour of daylight in the morning.
- Sarah Jampel worked on some home improvement.
- We unveiled this season's Food52 Holiday Gift Guide!
- Not all booze is created equal... or vegan! But these drinks are!
- Emiko let us in on the Amalfi Coast's best kept secret. Spoiler alert: it's cake.
- Ali let us in on a little secret: 2015 is the year of the vegducken.
- We learned the secret to Ovenly's excellent (vegan!) chocolate chip cookies.
- Rachel Khoo let us know that a small kitchen is no excuse. Big things can come from small cooking quarters.
- FOWO (Fear Of Working an Oven)? Fear no more! Jeff Potter had some tips to get your oven game on this season.
- The editors had a sweet potato casserole throwdown.
- Thanksgiving came early to Food52!
- We tried algae oil.
- Together, bagels and eggs have never looked (or tasted) so good.
- We came up with six Thanksgiving menus to cover any situation.