If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Busy weekend? Here's what you may have missed on our site.
- We learned what the heck a brotform is and our weekend bread-baking projects got a little bit easier.
- And raised our glasses of lemonade in honor of Beyoncé.
- We told you about four recipes we cooked up in the test kitchen this week that were simply too good to keep to ourselves.
- And celebrated the marriage of candy and cookies.
- Caroline Lange shared all of our best tips to get your indoor garden growing.
- Our Partnerships Editor, Samantha Weiss-Hills, made the case for using “lesser” cuts of meat with the help of Belcampo Meat Co..
- And talked through some of the best and most curious alcohol subscription services out there.
- Plus, we gave you a chance to win a beautiful porcelain Pillivuyt cake stand!
- We gave you a good-spirited guide for stocking your home bar.
- Sarah Jampel investigated the possibility of vegetarian lox—and it turns out it is possible... and good, even!
- Amanda Sims compiled all our secret and not-so-secret favorite outdoor spots in N.Y.C. Hope to see you there!
- Oh, and pea milk is a real thing now. Peas!
- We announced our latest contest on our (Not)Recipes app! And we can’t wait to see the best (not)recipes your mama’s taught you to make.
- Marcella Hazan’s white bean soup joined our Genius ranks.
- Whipped cream got a vegan makeover.
- And we ran through a few things to consider when contemplating a kitchen remodel.
- Is it worth it to cook a whole chicken for one? Our doubts were cast aside when Kristy Mucci told us about this recipe.
- Our Managing Editor, Kenzi Wilbur, chatted with our fearless Creative Director, Kristen Miglore, about what makes a recipe truly Genius on a new episode of Burnt Toast!
- We also figured out how to make pancakes for breakfast even faster (and there was plenty of celebration over this).
- And Lindsay-Jean Hard taught us all about what else we get from sugarcane (besides, you know, sugar).
- Happy Earth Day! We took a second to think about what it really means to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- And laid out some tools to help us all do our part to fight food waste.
- Mario Batali got on board, too, and told us how to make the best of "ugly" vegetables.
- We didn't forget about Passover: We shared a last-minute matzo dessert sure to please anyone at your seder table.