Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this week.
- We found that rice pudding is not "one size fits all."
- Marilynn Brass shared a multi-generational cake that gave us a jolt (of caffeine).
- We dropped our latest contest: Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe.
- Caroline spoke in defense of canned pumpkin, showing us that it really can exist beyond pumpkin pie.
- Beth Kirby took us behind the scenes of a Local Milk dinner party.
- We discovered that awesome sauce is an actual thing.
- We spoke with the founders and co-owners of Ovenly and, among other things, heard about their mission to make prunes hip.
- Amanda found the cutest kitchen tools around.
- She also starred in our very first video in our Shop Staff Picks series.
- We asked you to share your strangest Thanksgiving tradition.
- 1 Minute Meal shined a spotlight on the Queens International Night Market.
- Gena Hamshaw gave us the scoop on vegan yogurt.
- Never say no to fried eggs and toast; HMMessinger once did and has never gotten over it.
- An exclusive image from the Food52 offices was leaked.