If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this weekend.
- We chatted with the Peg and Awl, the makers behind the Food52-exclusive Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Cubby.
- We also came up with a few things to keep in it.
- Cereal cocktails!
- Freezing bread is the best way to keep it fresh for a long time—we figured out the best way to defrost it.
- Posie Harwood found a better pumpkin loaf.
- What on Earth do you eat the Wednesday before Thanksgiving? The Food52 community shared their holiday eve traditions.
- Kristen gave us 32 Genius Recipes to whip out for Thankgiving.
More from last week:
- We kicked off Pie Week with 14 pies to make this fall.
- We gave you a pop quiz of food in art.
- Chinese take-out got a run for its money.
- Kenzi put together everything you ever wanted to know about Thanksgiving.
- You always wondered how caterers pull it all off, so we got the 411.
- Sarah blinded us with science.
- All our deep-fried cheese dreams came true.
- Josh Friedland schooled us in the history of food inside of food inside of food inside of...
- Though it needs no vindication (because it is delicious), Caroline came to the defense of milk chocolate's good name.
- Amanda found some great ideas to get your home smelling fall-fresh.
- We combined four beautiful words to spectacular results: Deep. Dish. Pot. Pie.
- Popcorn for breakfast? OKAY!
- Leslie broke it to us gently: tea really does have an expiration date. But not all is lost!
- We found that Cake vs. Pie is a thing... but it doesn't have to be.
- Green bean casserole got sexy.
- Riddley got to the bottom of baking fat basics.