What can I make with blood orange, instant ramen, leek, a sour brown beer, and cod?

Im doing Cod instead!!! Any ideas??? Quick! any gourmet ideas?

asked by hans over 1 year ago

If you can dig up a rock, you might try stone soup.

jonakocht

I'd take the ramen noodles and put them in a food processor and use that to dredge the cod in after dipping in flour and eggs, then pan fry the cod. Make a sauce with butter, leeks, garlic, and the brown beer (not too much) and orange juice and save some orange supremes for garnishing. I'd probably serve with leek polenta.

Alexandra V. Jones

make a beer batter for the cod, fry it and then set on paper towels to drain excess oil. Prepare the ramen broth by putting in the silver packet, add sliced leek to it. When the leak is tender, add the noodles, cook three minutes. Cut the orange into supremes, top the ramen with the beer battered cod and a few orange supremes.