If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this weekend.
- Lindsay-Jean got us excited about black garlic.
- Things got pretty cozy.
- Gabi spoke with Tom Colicchio and he had something to say about food waste.
- Posie Harwood asked us to consider lard.
- The Food52 community hung its head in collective shame and shared some of their biggest kitchen disasters. And everyone felt a little less alone!
- Apple peels and cores found new life where it was least expected.
- We announced October's Hotline MVP!
More from last week:
- Amanda's stoop sale was a success!
- Leslie asked us to consider the ethics of eating pesto.
- Seized-up chocolate? Alice Medrich can (and did) fix it.
- Caroline made sure no one ever tossed their egg whites again and they all lived happily ever after.
- Emiko told us everything we need to know before stepping into an Italian market.
- We were so glad to matcha.
- Treasure hunting? We shared a few of our favorite spots for thrifting and antiquing in NYC.
- Safety-minded Kristen closed out our Shop Staff Picks video series with her favorite item from the Food52 shop.
- Mystery! Intrigue! Dinner! Amanda set a table that gave us chills.
- Brooke Bass made a case for savory cobbler (an agenda we fully support).
- We rounded up some of our favorite Halloween candy for you to make and eat!
- Fiveandspice gave us something to cackle about in a delightful witch's brew.
- We collected and considered the thirty most important qualities of a good home cook.
- In Very Important News: Sarah changed lives and toast-buttering techniques.
- Cristina Sciarra made a modest, universe-altering claim.