Shop the Story
But is that the biggest thing we've done so far? Only if you're forgetting about when we....
- Started a cookbook imprint like it was N.B.D.
- Covered the Avocado Toast World Takeover from left, right, underneath, above, and beside like it was our only job, all while pretending not to care about it at all. (Because it's so over, right?)
- Single-handedly spurred 1000 shotgun weddings.
Started our own country and elected Amanda & Merrill co-presidents.Produced our first-ever line of Food52 dinnerware.
- Found some pocket change.
- Told you to put raw egg on your face. Oh wait—that wasn't us, but this was...
And if you thought all of that was big, just wait until you see what else we have in store!
- First up, more video content. No one—and we mean no one: not Buzzfeed, not Tasting Table, not Cooking Light, not Bon Appétit...—is doing video like we are.
- We're bringing you MORE of the sponsored content you know and love.
- You don't like home cooking and Food52 is a "community for home cooks"... So what? We're launching a meal delivery service to take all the blah-blah-blah stuff about cooking and throw it out the window. Because even people with no interest in home cooking should still be able to cook at home. (Results may vary.)
- Have you noticed how there's a dearth of breakfast content on the internet??? We're changing all of that and tell you how
wereally successful people manage breakfast. Because it's the most important meal of the day, you know?
- There aren't enough cookbooks in the world (and yes, that's even after you count Chrissy Teigen's and Kelis'...).
- We're doubling down on efforts to bring you the great products you demand.
- We are nothing without our Instagram following (but did we mention already that we launched a NEW APP???). And neither are you. If you baked it but you didn't 'gram it, you might as well not have baked it at all.
- We're over the trends. Here's where we'll be focusing our energy instead.
*Not—not, not, not, not—available for Android users. Sowwy!